- Create Single Page Application using React.js
- Convert any vanilla JS library into a reusable React component.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Control the flow of HTTP requests.
- Manipulate DOM with a data-centric approach.
- Write error-free, clean code.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the backend developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Age 18 to 40 years
- Expert level in HTML5 and CSS / SaaS
- Solid and strong React.js knowledge.
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with at least one backend technology.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience in version control systems like git.
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum).